Chilli, Garlic And Basil SpaghettiBy Amanda Kelly On Jul 21, 2020
Cooking Chilli, garlic and basil spaghetti step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chilli, garlic and basil spaghetti you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Keep dinner simple with this spicy pasta dish.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chilli, Garlic And Basil Spaghetti
- 375g spaghetti
- 80ml (1/3 cup) olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 4 green shallots, ends trimmed, finely chopped
- 2 long fresh red chillies, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup loosely packed finely shredded fresh basil
- 100g feta, crumbled
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Shaved parmesan, to serve
The instruction how to make Chilli, Garlic And Basil Spaghetti
- Cook pasta in a saucepan of salted boiling water following packet directions or until al dente. Drain. Return to pan.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until aromatic. Remove from heat. Add green shallot and chilli.
- Add garlic mixture to pasta and toss to combine. Add basil and feta and season with pepper. Toss until just combined.
- Divide pasta among serving bowls. Top with parmesan and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Chilli, Garlic And Basil Spaghetti