One-pan Mozzarella Meatball BakeBy Kim Coverdale On Jul 20, 2020
Cooking One-pan mozzarella meatball bake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for One-pan mozzarella meatball bake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
The pasta cooks in the oven with these gooey cheesecentred meatballs.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of One-pan Mozzarella Meatball Bake
- 50g piece mozzarella
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 550g pork and veal mince
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium brown onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 2 x 410g cans tomatoes and paste
- 3/4 cup dried risoni pasta
- Grated parmesan, to serve
- Oregano leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make One-pan Mozzarella Meatball Bake
- Cut mozzarella into eight equal pieces. Remove leaves from 2 rosemary sprigs and finely chop. Combine mince, garlic, chopped rosemary, oregano, egg and breadcrumbs in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Shape 1/4 cup mince mixture into a ball. Flatten to form a disc. Place 1 piece of cheese in centre of disc. Shape mince into a ball to enclose cheese. Place on a baking paper-lined tray. Repeat with remaining mince mixture and cheese to make 8 large meatballs. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 190C/170C fan-forced. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in an 8-cup capacity heavy-based, flameproof roasting pan over medium-high heat. Cook meatballs, turning, for 5 to 6 minutes or until browned all over. Transfer to a plate.
- Heat remaining oil in pan. Add onion. Cook, stirring for 5 minutes, or until softened. Add remaining rosemary sprig. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add stock and tomatoes. Bring to the boil. Stir in risoni. Season with salt and pepper. Return meatballs to pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, stirring gently halfway through cooking, or until risoni is tender and meatballs are cooked through. Discard rosemary sprig. Serve sprinkled with parmesan and oregano.
Nutritions of One-pan Mozzarella Meatball Bake
fatContent: 608.972 calories
saturatedFatContent: 23.6 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 8.4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 50.1 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 46.4 grams protein
sodiumContent: 159 milligrams cholesterol