Spirali With Prawns, Roasted Tomatoes & FetaBy Sophia Young On Jul 20, 2020
Cooking Spirali with prawns, roasted tomatoes & feta step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Spirali with prawns, roasted tomatoes & feta you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Impress with this gourmet prawn pasta recipe.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Spirali With Prawns, Roasted Tomatoes & Feta
- 600g grape tomatoes or small cherry tomatoes, halved
- 125ml (1/2 cup) olive oil
- 500g spirali (spiral) pasta or other short pasta
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 800g green king prawns, (see note) peeled with tails intact, cleaned
- 50g currants, soaked in 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped marjoram or oregano
- 100g (1/2 cup) feta, crumbled
- 40g (1/2 cup) flaked almonds, roasted
The instruction how to make Spirali With Prawns, Roasted Tomatoes & Feta
- Preheat oven to 190u00b0C. Place tomatoes, cut-side up, on a large oven tray. Drizzle with 80ml (1/3 cup) oil, season with salt and pepper, and roast for 40 minutes or until slightly shrivelled in appearance.
- Cook pasta in a saucepan of boiling salted water until al dente. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining 2 tablespoons oil in a large frying pan over mediumu2013high heat. Add garlic and prawns, and cook for 1 minute each side or until prawns are just cooked. Add roasted tomatoes and currants along with any remaining vinegar and cook for 1 minute or until warmed through. Reduce heat to medium, add pasta and cook, tossing, for a further 2 minutes or until warmed through.
- Divide pasta among bowls and serve scattered with marjoram, feta and almonds.
Nutritions of Spirali With Prawns, Roasted Tomatoes & Feta
fatContent: 1090.079 calories
saturatedFatContent: 43 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 9 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 120 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 32 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 50 grams protein
sodiumContent: 219 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : italian, simmer, boil, pescatarian, lunch, dinner, main, winter, almonds, oregano, vinegar, seafood, prawns, garlic, pasta, currants, cherry tomatoes, main meal, family, kid friendly, high fibre,
You may also like :
- Roasted Grape Tomato Salad
- Salmon & Chargrilled Vegetable Salad
- Creamy Chicken, Pea And Spinach Penne
- Prosciutto & Eggplant Rigatoni Bake
- Chicken Baked In Limoncello With Zucchini Spaghetti
- Spicy Beef Hokkien Noodles
- Winter Vegetable Soup With Chive Pesto
- Cauliflower & Parmesan Soup With Crispy Bacon