Pesto Linguine With Chicken & ZucchiniBy Chrissy Freer On Jul 19, 2020
Cooking Pesto linguine with chicken & zucchini step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Pesto linguine with chicken & zucchini you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Its easy to relax with this familyfriendly combo of pesto, chicken and parmesan thats ready in minutes!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Pesto Linguine With Chicken & Zucchini
- 400g linguine
- Olive oil spray
- 1 (about 300g) single chicken breast fillet, thinly sliced
- 2 zucchini, trimmed, thinly sliced diagonally
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 80g (1/3 cup) bought basil pesto
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves, coarsely torn
- 20g (1/4 cup) coarsely grated parmesan
The instruction how to make Pesto Linguine With Chicken & Zucchini
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water following packet directions or until al dente. Drain and return to the pan.
- Meanwhile, heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Spray with olive oil spray to grease. Add the chicken and cook for 2 minutes each side or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Increase heat to high. Add the zucchini and garlic, and cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes or until the zucchini is tender.
- Add the chicken, zucchini mixture, pesto and basil to the pasta and toss to combine. Divide among serving bowls and top with the parmesan to serve.
Nutritions of Pesto Linguine With Chicken & Zucchini
fatContent: 517.435 calories
saturatedFatContent: 10 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 73 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 32 grams protein