Spaghettoni With "ai Frutti Di Mare"By Not available On Jul 20, 2020
Cooking Spaghettoni with "ai Frutti di Mare" step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Spaghettoni with "ai Frutti di Mare" you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Tempt the family with this gorgeous seafood pasta.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Spaghettoni With "ai Frutti Di Mare"
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, plus extra to drizzle
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 500g clams, cleaned
- 500g mussels, de-bearded, scrubbed clean
- 125ml (1/2 cup) dry white wine
- 1/4 cup chopped flat leaf parsley
- 400g Barilla spaghettoni pasta
- 2 long red chillies, seeded, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 4 long green shallots, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 200g calamari, cleaned, thinly sliced
The instruction how to make Spaghettoni With "ai Frutti Di Mare"
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large pan over a medium heat. Add the garlic and cook stirring for 1 minute. Add the clams and mussels, increase heat to high, cover and cook for 2 minutes. Add the wine and continue to cook covered, until the mussels and clams open. Add half the parsley. Remove half the clams and mussels from their shells, discarding the shells, set aside.
- Meanwhile, cook the spaghettoni in a large saucepan of lightly salted boiling water according to packet instructions or until al dente. Drain well.
- Heat the remaining oil in a large non stick frying pan over a high heat. Add the chilli, zest and shallots, cook stirring for 1 minute. Add the calamari and cook stirring for 2 minutes, then add the reserved clams, mussels and 160ml (2/3 cup) of any cooking juices to the pan.
- Add the drained pasta to the pan, toss together for a further 1-2 minutes. Drizzle with a little extra olive oil, sprinkle with remaining parsley and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Spaghettoni With "ai Frutti Di Mare"
fatContent: 544.442 calories
saturatedFatContent: 13 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 71 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 1 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 30 grams protein
sodiumContent: 122 milligrams cholesterol