Roast Cherry Tomato And Rocket Pesto SpaghettiBy Emma Braz & Amanda Kelly On Jul 18, 2020
Cooking Roast cherry tomato and rocket pesto spaghetti step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Roast cherry tomato and rocket pesto spaghetti you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This pasta with pesto is ready presto!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Roast Cherry Tomato And Rocket Pesto Spaghetti
- 2 x 250g punnets cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 375g spaghetti
- Shaved parmesan, to serve
- 80g (1/2 cup) pine nuts
- 1 cup firmly packed coarsely chopped baby rocket
- 1/3 cup loosely packed coarsely chopped fresh basil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 185ml (3/4 cup) olive oil
- 40g (1/2 cup) finely grated parmesan
- Pinch of salt
The instruction how to make Roast Cherry Tomato And Rocket Pesto Spaghetti
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Place the tomatoes in a roasting pan. Drizzle with oil and season with salt. Roast in preheated oven for 15 minutes or until brown and tender. Remove from oven.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water following packet directions until al dente. Drain and return to the pan.
- While pasta is cooking, to make the rocket pesto, place the pine nuts in a small non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until toasted. Remove from heat. Set aside for 2 minutes to cool. Place in the bowl of a food processor. Add rocket, basil and garlic, and process until finely chopped. With the motor running, gradually add oil in a thin, steady stream until combined. Add the parmesan and process until combined. Taste and season with salt.
- Add the pesto and tomatoes to the pasta and gently toss until combined.
- Divide pasta among serving bowls. Top with parmesan and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Roast Cherry Tomato And Rocket Pesto Spaghetti
fatContent: 992.806 calories
saturatedFatContent: 70 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 11 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 69 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 3 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 19 grams protein
sodiumContent: 9 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : boil, summer, quick, cherry tomatoes, rocket, basil pesto, pasta, main, vegetarian main, vegetarian, pesto, mains, dinner, lunch, easy, simple, everyday, family, kid-friendly, budget, kid friendly, spaghetti, low carb, low sodium, low sugar, Barilla,