Roast Chicken And Mushroom Pasta BakeBy Not available On Jul 01, 2020
Cooking Roast chicken and mushroom pasta bake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Roast chicken and mushroom pasta bake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Impress your family with this tasty roast chicken and mushroom pasta bake.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Roast Chicken And Mushroom Pasta Bake
- 500g Barilla penne rigate
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 250g mushrooms, sliced
- 1 sprig rosemary, leaves picked
- 1/2 large Coles RSPCA Approved hot roast chicken, skin and bones removed, shredded
- 200g baby spinach leaves
- 575g jar Barilla cheese and tomato pasta bake sauce
- 100g Parmigiano reggiano cheese, grated
- Flat-leaf parsley leaves, to serve
- Grated Parmigiano reggiano cheese, extra, to serve
The instruction how to make Roast Chicken And Mushroom Pasta Bake
- Preheat oven to 180C. Cook the pasta in a saucepan of salted boiling water for 3 mins less than the packet directions. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Cook the garlic, mushroom and rosemary, stirring, for 5 mins. Stir in the chicken and spinach.
- Place the pasta in a bowl. Stir in the pasta sauce and chicken mixture. Spoon into a 20cm x 30cm, 12-cup (3L) ovenproof baking dish. Top with the cheese. Bake for 20 mins or until golden and heated through. Top with parsley and the extra cheese.
Nutritions of Roast Chicken And Mushroom Pasta Bake
You may also like :
- Chunky Chicken And Corn Soup With Fried Chorizo
- Tomato And Bean Soup With Beef And Parmesan Meatballs
- Sweet Potato And Carrot Soup With Coriander Oil
- Potatoes With Saffron Aioli
- Homemade Chocolate Cake
- Barbecued Fish With Chickpea Puree And Sicilian Tomato Sauce
- Picture Frame Cake
- Tortilla With Romesco Sauce