Roast Pumpkin, Chicken And Spinach PastaBy Member recipe On Jun 30, 2020
Cooking Roast pumpkin, chicken and spinach pasta step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Roast pumpkin, chicken and spinach pasta you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
*Disclaimer: This recipe is a member recipe. It has not been tested by the taste.com.au team.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Roast Pumpkin, Chicken And Spinach Pasta
- 1/2 butternut pumpkin, peeled and cut into 1cm cubes (or use jap or kent)
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely sliced
- Olive oil
- Few sprigs fresh rosemary (or handful of dried)
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into 1cm cubes
- 150g spinach (frozen or fresh), chopped
- 300ml cream
- 1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley
- 80-90g parmesan cheese, grated
The instruction how to make Roast Pumpkin, Chicken And Spinach Pasta
- Preheat oven to 200C (fan-forced).
- Place pumpkin, half of the onion and garlic in a roasting pan with some olive oil drizzled on top. Sprinkle over some rosemary, salt and pepper. Bake in the oven for around 20 minutes. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, put water on to boil for the pasta.
- In a frying pan, saute the chicken and the other half of onion in a pan over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium and then add the pumpkin and spinach when the chicken is cooked.
- Meanwhile cook the pasta. Drain.
- Add the cream to the chicken. Sprinkle with parsley and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Serve the sauce on top of the pasta with some parmesan cheese sprinkled on top.
Nutritions of Roast Pumpkin, Chicken And Spinach Pasta