Salami And Basil-stuffed Pasta ShellsBy Heidi Flett On Jun 30, 2020
Cooking Salami and basil-stuffed pasta shells step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Salami and basil-stuffed pasta shells you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Try this familyfavourite baked pasta shells stuffed with creamy ricotta cheese, basil and salami. You could use spicy salami instead of mild if you prefer a bit of a kick!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Salami And Basil-stuffed Pasta Shells
- 200g large dried jumbo pasta shells (see Notes)
- 200g shaved mild Hungarian salami, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 700g jar tomato passata
- 500g fresh ricotta
- 2 1/2 cups grated pizza cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves, shredded
- Baby rocket leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Salami And Basil-stuffed Pasta Shells
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan-forced.
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water, following packet directions, until tender. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add salami and onion. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until onion has softened and salami is golden. Remove from heat.
- Pour passata over base of an 8-cupcapacity baking dish. Combine salami mixture, ricotta, 2 cups pizza cheese and basil in a bowl. Carefully spoon 2 tablespoons of salami mixture into each pasta shell. Arrange shells, filling-side up, in prepared dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden. Serve with rocket leaves.
Nutritions of Salami And Basil-stuffed Pasta Shells
fatContent: 829.569 calories
saturatedFatContent: 49 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 28.3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 52.7 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 47.7 grams protein
sodiumContent: 97 milligrams cholesterol