Creamy Chilli & Garlic Prawn PastaBy Member recipe On Jun 29, 2020
Cooking Creamy chilli & garlic prawn pasta step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Creamy chilli & garlic prawn pasta you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
*Disclaimer: This recipe is a member recipe. It has not been tested by the taste.com.au team.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Creamy Chilli & Garlic Prawn Pasta
- 250g fettuccine
- 5ml olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried chives
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 500g green prawns, tails removed
- 75ml thickened cream
The instruction how to make Creamy Chilli & Garlic Prawn Pasta
- Place pasta in sauce pan of salty hot water, add a nip of olive oil to stop the pasta sticking together.
- Once pasta is almost cooked put a fry pan on high heat and add garlic, chilli flakes and half of the dried chives.
- Add prawn meat to the pan stirring until the prawns are cooked through. Add cream and rest of dried chives to pan.
- Drain pasta and serve amongst plates with prawn mixture and sauce on top.
Nutritions of Creamy Chilli & Garlic Prawn Pasta