Zuppa Di Pasta E Lenticchie (pasta & Lentil Soup)By Alison Adams On Jun 27, 2020
Cooking Zuppa di pasta e lenticchie (pasta & lentil soup) step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Zuppa di pasta e lenticchie (pasta & lentil soup) you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This robust soup is quick to make but tastes like it has been cooking for hours.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Zuppa Di Pasta E Lenticchie (pasta & Lentil Soup)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 175g rindless bacon rashers, coarsely chopped
- 1 small brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 small carrot, finely chopped
- 1 small celery stick, finely chopped
- 1.5L (6 cups) water
- 250ml (1 cup) passata
- 2 x 28g Continental Chicken Stock Pots
- 2 fresh rosemary sprigs, leaves picked
- 1/4 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 225g (1 1/2 cups) dried macaroni pasta
- 2 x 400g cans lentils
- 25g (1/3 cup) finely grated pecorino
The instruction how to make Zuppa Di Pasta E Lenticchie (pasta & Lentil Soup)
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over high heat. Stir in the bacon, onion, carrot and celery for 5 minutes or until the vegetables soften. Add the water, passata, stock, rosemary leaves and chilli flakes. Bring to the boil. Add the pasta and cook, stirring often, for 10 minutes or until pasta is al dente.
- Stir the lentils into the soup. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until warmed through. Top with the pecorino.
Nutritions of Zuppa Di Pasta E Lenticchie (pasta & Lentil Soup)
fatContent: 363.28 calories
saturatedFatContent: 10 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 49 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 18 grams protein
Tags : european, italian, family friendly, bacon, autumn, winter, simmer, lentils, pasta, soup, lunch, main, dinner, easy, simple, freezer-friendly, kid-friendly, kid friendly, low kilojoule, lower gi,