Tuna Pasta With Lemon Cream SauceBy Janelle Bloom & Dixie Elliott On Jun 27, 2020
Cooking Tuna pasta with lemon cream sauce step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Tuna pasta with lemon cream sauce you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Tuna Pasta With Lemon Cream Sauce
- 300g packet SAN REMO Lasagna pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon plain flour
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup light thickened cream
- 425g can tuna, drained, flaked
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives, cut into quarters
- 1 tablespoon baby capers, drained
- 1/4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, roughly chopped
The instruction how to make Tuna Pasta With Lemon Cream Sauce
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet directions, until just tender. Drain, reserving 2 tablespoons water. Return pasta and water to saucepan. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Add flour. Cook, stirring, for 30 seconds. Remove from heat. Slowly add lemon juice, stirring. Bring to the boil over medium heat. Allow to cool slightly. Stir in cream.
- Add cream mixture, tuna, olives, capers, parsley, three-quarters of lemon rind, and salt and pepper to pasta. Toss over low heat until well combined. Spoon into serving bowls. Sprinkle with remaining lemon rind. Serve.
Nutritions of Tuna Pasta With Lemon Cream Sauce
fatContent: 1153.892 calories
saturatedFatContent: 49 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 14 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 120 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 56 grams protein
sodiumContent: 89 milligrams cholesterol