Roasted Vegetable & Chickpea Pasta SaladBy Chissy Freer On Jun 26, 2020
Cooking Roasted vegetable & chickpea pasta salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Roasted vegetable & chickpea pasta salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This recipe is brought to you by the Taste team and Heinz.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Roasted Vegetable & Chickpea Pasta Salad
- 1 large red capsicum, seeded, cut into 1.5cm dice
- 1 small eggplant (about 300g), trimmed, cut into 1.5cm dice
- 1 large zucchini, trimmed, cut into 1.5cm dice
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 400g tin chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 340g Heinz Gluten Free Penne
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped
- 2 tbs chopped fresh chives
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Pinch of caster sugar
- 80g goats cheese, crumbled
The instruction how to make Roasted Vegetable & Chickpea Pasta Salad
- Preheat oven to 190C (170C fan forced), line a large baking tray with baking paper. Place capsicum, eggplant and zucchini on prepared tray, drizzle vegetables with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Roast for 15 minutes. Add tomatoes and chickpeas to tray, return to oven for a further 10 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta in a large saucepan of lightly salted boiling water according to packet instructions, or until al dente. Rinse briefly under cold running water. Drain well.
- Place the pasta, roasted vegetables and chickpeas, parsley and chives in a large bowl. Whisk together the remaining olive oil, lemon juice, garlic and sugar. Add to salad and gently toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Serve topped with crumbled goats cheese.
Nutritions of Roasted Vegetable & Chickpea Pasta Salad