Crumbed Lamb Cutlets With Pasta SaladBy Jenny Fanshaw On Jun 25, 2020
Cooking Crumbed lamb cutlets with pasta salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Crumbed lamb cutlets with pasta salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Feed the family tonight with these delicious crumbed lamb cutlets with pasta salad.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Crumbed Lamb Cutlets With Pasta Salad
- 200g dried mini penne pasta
- 8 (600g) lamb cutlets, trimmed
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 x 120g packet roasted garlic & herb coating mix (we used McCormick brand)
- 250g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 medium Lebanese cucumber, diced
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 125g can corn kernels, drained
- 1/4 cup French dressing
The instruction how to make Crumbed Lamb Cutlets With Pasta Salad
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet directions, until tender. Drain.
- Meanwhile, using a meat mallet, flatten lamb cutlets until 1cm thick. Brush cutlets with 1 tablespoon oil. Press coating mix over cutlets.
- Heat a large frying pan over medium-low heat. Add 2 tablespoons oil. Cook lamb, in batches, for 2 to 3 minutes each side for medium, or until cooked to your liking. Cover to keep warm.
- Add tomato, cucumber, celery, corn and dressing to pasta. Toss to combine. Serve cutlets with pasta salad.
Nutritions of Crumbed Lamb Cutlets With Pasta Salad
fatContent: 566.908 calories
saturatedFatContent: 26.3 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6.4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 51.6 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 28.5 grams protein
sodiumContent: 65 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : spring, summer, main, budget friendly, healthy, corn, celery, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, vegetable oil, kid friendly, family friendly, dinner, meat, lamb, pasta, pan fry, chops, salad, kid-friendly, quick, fast, low carb,