Oregano And Lemon Drumsticks With Pasta SaladBy Tracey Meharg On Jun 28, 2020
Cooking Oregano and lemon drumsticks with pasta salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Oregano and lemon drumsticks with pasta salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Lemony drumsticks and creamy pasta are a match made in heaven.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Oregano And Lemon Drumsticks With Pasta Salad
- 8 (640g) chicken drumsticks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/2 cup fresh oregano leaves (see notes)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons finely grated lemon rind
- 250g dried fusilli pasta
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1 small carrot, coarsely grated
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Lemon wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Oregano And Lemon Drumsticks With Pasta Salad
- Score chicken drumsticks (see notes). Place chicken, oil, garlic, oregano and lemon rind in a shallow glass or ceramic dish. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well. Cover. Refrigerate overnight, if time permits.
- Preheat oven to 220u00b0C/200u00b0C fan-forced. Transfer chicken drumsticks and marinade to a large metal roasting pan. Roast chicken drumsticks for 30 minutes, turning halfway during cooking or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water following packet directions, until tender, adding peas for last 2 minutes of cooking. Drain. Rinse under cold water. Drain well. Place pasta mixture, carrot and green onion in a large bowl. Combine mayonnaise and lemon juice in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Spoon over pasta mixture. Toss well to combine.
- Serve with drumsticks and lemon wedges.
Nutritions of Oregano And Lemon Drumsticks With Pasta Salad
fatContent: 709.591 calories
saturatedFatContent: 43.7 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 48 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 28.1 grams protein
sodiumContent: 74 milligrams cholesterol
You may also like :
- Chunky Chicken And Corn Soup With Fried Chorizo
- Tomato And Bean Soup With Beef And Parmesan Meatballs
- Sweet Potato And Carrot Soup With Coriander Oil
- Potatoes With Saffron Aioli
- Homemade Chocolate Cake
- Barbecued Fish With Chickpea Puree And Sicilian Tomato Sauce
- Picture Frame Cake
- Tortilla With Romesco Sauce