Ricotta, Olive And Pine Nut PastaBy Claire Brookman On Jun 24, 2020
Cooking Ricotta, olive and pine nut pasta step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Ricotta, olive and pine nut pasta you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Ready, set, boil! Were cutting the time you spend in the kitchen with this minute pasta sauce.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Ricotta, Olive And Pine Nut Pasta
- 375g dried farfalle pasta
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/2 cup pitted Sicilian olives, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 250g light smooth ricotta
- 1/3 cup finely grated parmesan
- 60g baby rocket
- Lemon zest, to serve
The instruction how to make Ricotta, Olive And Pine Nut Pasta
- Cook pasta following packet directions.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add pine nuts. Cook for 2 minutes or until just golden. Add garlic. Cook for 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Drain pasta and reserve 1/4 cup of the cooking water. Return pasta to saucepan. Add olives, rind, juice, ricotta, parmesan and reserved cooking water to pasta. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until sauce thickens slightly and coats the pasta. Season with salt and pepper. Add pine nuts and rocket. Toss to combine. Serve topped with lemon zest.
Nutritions of Ricotta, Olive And Pine Nut Pasta
fatContent: 546.832 calories
saturatedFatContent: 18.12 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5.4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 68.9 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 23.2 grams protein
sodiumContent: 12 milligrams cholesterol