Bowtie Pasta With Bacon, Peas And FetaBy Kim Meredith On Jun 25, 2020
Cooking Bowtie pasta with bacon, peas and feta step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Bowtie pasta with bacon, peas and feta you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This lowfat family pasta dish can be on the table in less than half an hour.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Bowtie Pasta With Bacon, Peas And Feta
- 350g San Remo Vegeroni Bowtie Pasta
- olive oil cooking spray
- 125g 97% fat-free bacon rashers, sliced into thin strips
- 3 ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 2 large garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 cup frozen baby peas
- 3/4 cup low-fat feta cheese, crumbled
The instruction how to make Bowtie Pasta With Bacon, Peas And Feta
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet directions, until tender.
- Meanwhile, heat a large, non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Lightly spray with oil. Add bacon and cook, stirring often, for 3 to 4 minutes or until crisp. Add tomato, garlic and peas. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until tomato is soft.
- Drain pasta and return to pan. Add tomato mixture, feta and salt and pepper. Toss over low heat until combined. Serve.
Nutritions of Bowtie Pasta With Bacon, Peas And Feta
fatContent: 432.829 calories
saturatedFatContent: 6 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2.8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 66.4 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 24.8 grams protein
sodiumContent: 14 milligrams cholesterol
You may also like :
- Chunky Chicken And Corn Soup With Fried Chorizo
- Tomato And Bean Soup With Beef And Parmesan Meatballs
- Sweet Potato And Carrot Soup With Coriander Oil
- Potatoes With Saffron Aioli
- Homemade Chocolate Cake
- Barbecued Fish With Chickpea Puree And Sicilian Tomato Sauce
- Picture Frame Cake
- Tortilla With Romesco Sauce