Creamy Tuna And Mushroom Pasta BakeBy Not available On Jun 24, 2020
Cooking Creamy tuna and mushroom pasta bake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Creamy tuna and mushroom pasta bake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Sneak some extra veggies into your day with this creamy tuna and mushroom pasta bake.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Creamy Tuna And Mushroom Pasta Bake
- 300g Barilla Penne Rigate
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 200g cup mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 200g baby spinach leaves
- 500g jar Coles Brand Pasta Bake Tuna Bake Sauce
- 425g can Sirena Tuna in Oil Italian Style, drained, flaked
- 1 cup (100g) Coles Brand Australian Shredded Mozzarella
- 1 tablespoon flat-leaf parsley, chopped
The instruction how to make Creamy Tuna And Mushroom Pasta Bake
- Preheat oven to 180C. Cook the pasta in a saucepan of boiling water foru00a03 mins less than packet directions. Drain, reserving 1/4 cup (60ml) of the cooking liquid.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Cook the onion and mushroom, stirring, for 5 mins. Stir in spinach and cook for 2 mins or until spinach wilts.
- Place pasta in a bowl. Stir in pasta bake sauce, reserved cooking liquid, tuna and mushroom mixture. Season. Spoon into a 12-cup (3L), 20cmu00a0xu00a030cm ovenproof baking dish. Top with mozzarella. Bake for 20 mins or until golden and heated through. Sprinkle with parsley to serve.
Nutritions of Creamy Tuna And Mushroom Pasta Bake