Pumpkin And Bacon Pasta With Garlic CrumbsBy Kate Murdoch On Jun 24, 2020
Cooking Pumpkin and bacon pasta with garlic crumbs step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Pumpkin and bacon pasta with garlic crumbs you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Late heading home and no time to shop? This pasta uses everyday staples that are already in your fridge and pantry.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Pumpkin And Bacon Pasta With Garlic Crumbs
- 375g spaghetti
- 350g butternut pumpkin, peeled
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 middle bacon rashers, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups coarse fresh breadcrumbs
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 cup finely grated parmesan
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
The instruction how to make Pumpkin And Bacon Pasta With Garlic Crumbs
- Cook pasta following packet directions. Drain, reserving 1/3 cup cooking water. Return pasta to pan. Cover to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, using a vegetable peeler, peel the pumpkin into thin ribbons. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add bacon. Cook for 5 minutes or until golden. Drain on paper towel. Add pumpkin to pan. Cook for 2 minutes or until just tender. Transfer to a bowl. Cover to keep warm.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Add 2 tablespoons of remaining oil to pan. Add the breadcrumbs. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 1 to 2 minutes. Add garlic and oregano. Cook, stirring occasionally, for a further 3 to 4 minutes or until golden and crispy. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Add pasta, reserved cooking water, parmesan, capers, parsley, bacon, pumpkin and remaining oil to pan. Season with salt and pepper. Gently toss to combine. Heat over low heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through. Divide among serving bowls. Sprinkle with garlic crumbs. Serve.
Nutritions of Pumpkin And Bacon Pasta With Garlic Crumbs
fatContent: 682.584 calories
saturatedFatContent: 25.4 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5.2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 88.2 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 23.4 grams protein
sodiumContent: 24 milligrams cholesterol