Italian Pork Sausage Pasta BakeBy Katrina Woodman On Jun 23, 2020
Cooking Italian pork sausage pasta bake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Italian pork sausage pasta bake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This flavoursome Italian pork sausage bake can be made ahead in preparation for those nights when you are short on time.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Italian Pork Sausage Pasta Bake
- 500g Italian pork sausages
- 1 bunch fresh sage
- 60ml (1/4 cup) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 500g savoy cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 125ml (1/2 cup) dry white wine
- 300ml light thickened cream for cooking
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 500g dried rigatoni pasta
- 90g (1 1/4 cups) parmesan, finely grated
- 105g (1 1/2 cups) fresh sourdough breadcrumbs (from day-old bread)
The instruction how to make Italian Pork Sausage Pasta Bake
- Preheat oven to 210C/190C fan forced. Squeeze meat from casings into a bowl. Finely chop half the sage. Reserve remaining sage.
- Heat 1 tbs oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Cook onion, stirring, for 2 minutes or until soft. Add sausage meat. Cook, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up lumps, for 4 minutes. Stir in cabbage for 3 minutes or until starting to soften. Stir in chopped sage and garlic for 1 minute until aromatic. Add wine. Reduce heat to low and cook, covered, for 5 minutes. Add cream. Cook, covered, for 3 minutes or until cabbage is tender. Stir in vinegar. Season.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in a saucepan of boiling salted water until al dente. Drain, reserving 2 tbs water. Return pasta and water to pan. Add sausage mixture and half the parmesan. Gently stir to combine. Transfer to a baking dish.
- Combine breadcrumbs, remaining parmesan, reserved sage and remaining oil in a bowl. Season. Toss to combine. Spread over pasta. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden.
Nutritions of Italian Pork Sausage Pasta Bake
fatContent: 907.722 calories
saturatedFatContent: 49 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 21 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 77 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 33 grams protein
Tags : bake, rigatoni, savoy cabbage, sourdough breadcrumbs, parmesan, balsamic vinegar, cream, white wine, sage, winter, budget friendly, family friendly, main, dinner, pasta, sausages, pork, italian, low carb,
You may also like :
- Chunky Chicken And Corn Soup With Fried Chorizo
- Tomato And Bean Soup With Beef And Parmesan Meatballs
- Sweet Potato And Carrot Soup With Coriander Oil
- Potatoes With Saffron Aioli
- Homemade Chocolate Cake
- Barbecued Fish With Chickpea Puree And Sicilian Tomato Sauce
- Picture Frame Cake
- Tortilla With Romesco Sauce