Individual Creamy Tuna Pasta BakesBy Not available On Jun 23, 2020
Cooking Individual creamy tuna pasta bakes step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Individual creamy tuna pasta bakes you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
For a quick and easy pantry meal try these individual creamy tuna pasta bakes.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Individual Creamy Tuna Pasta Bakes
- 2 cups (360g) macaroni
- 250g broccoli, cut into small florets
- 575g jar Leggos spinach and garlic tuna pasta bake sauce
- 425g can John West tuna in springwater, drained, flaked
- 310g can Edgell corn kernels, rinsed, drained
- 1 cup (120g) grated tasty cheddar
- Flat-leaf parsley, to serve
The instruction how to make Individual Creamy Tuna Pasta Bakes
- Preheat oven to 210C. Lightly grease four 2-cup (500ml) ovenproof dishes. Cook the pasta in a saucepan of salted boiling water following packet directions or until al dente, adding the broccoli in the last 2 mins of cooking. Drain.
- Combine the pasta mixture, pasta sauce, tuna and corn in a large bowl. Divide among the prepared dishes. Sprinkle with the cheddar. Bake for 15 mins or until golden. Top with parsley.
Nutritions of Individual Creamy Tuna Pasta Bakes