Curtis Stones Penne Pasta With Pan-roasted Butternut Pumpkin And Pork SausagesBy Curtis Stone On Jun 13, 2020
Cooking Curtis Stones penne pasta with pan-roasted butternut pumpkin and pork sausages step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Curtis Stones penne pasta with pan-roasted butternut pumpkin and pork sausages you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
For a meal that ticks all the boxes you cant go past Curtis Stones deliciously easy, budgetfriendly pumpkin and pork sausage pasta.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Curtis Stones Penne Pasta With Pan-roasted Butternut Pumpkin And Pork Sausages
- 8 (560g pkt) Coles Classic Pork Sausages, casings removed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 400g butternut pumpkin, peeled, seeded, cut into 1.5cm cubes
- 1 small brown onion (150g), thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons Coles Italian Red Wine Vinegar
- 2/3 cup (160ml) Coles Thickened Cream
- 300g Coles Australian Penne
- 1/3 cup (25g) Coles Shredded Parmesan
The instruction how to make Curtis Stones Penne Pasta With Pan-roasted Butternut Pumpkin And Pork Sausages
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over high heat. Add the sausages and cook, breaking up the sausages into bite-size pieces, for 6 mins or until browned and just cooked through. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the sausage to a plate.
- Reduce heat to medium-high and add the oil to pan. Add the pumpkin and cook, tossing frequently, for 6 mins or until pumpkin is just tender and beginning to caramelise. Add the onion and cook, stirring frequently, for 5 mins or until onion softens. Return sausage to pan and add vinegar. Cook for 1 min or until vinegar evaporates. Stir in the cream and remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water over high heat, stirring occasionally, for 10 mins or until al dente. Drain pasta, reserving 1 cup (250ml) of the pasta water.
- Return the cooked pasta to the pot. Toss the pasta with the pumpkin mixture and enough reserved pasta water to make a saucy consistency (about 1/2 cup/125ml of pasta water). Season with salt and pepper. Transfer the pasta to a serving platter and sprinkle with parmesan. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Curtis Stones Penne Pasta With Pan-roasted Butternut Pumpkin And Pork Sausages
fatContent: 878.564 calories
saturatedFatContent: 54 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 24 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 64 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 7 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 32 grams protein
You may also like :
- Chunky Chicken And Corn Soup With Fried Chorizo
- Tomato And Bean Soup With Beef And Parmesan Meatballs
- Sweet Potato And Carrot Soup With Coriander Oil
- Potatoes With Saffron Aioli
- Homemade Chocolate Cake
- Barbecued Fish With Chickpea Puree And Sicilian Tomato Sauce
- Picture Frame Cake
- Tortilla With Romesco Sauce