Warm Orecchiette Pasta Salad With Scallops, Zucchini And Arrabbiata SauceBy On Jun 13, 2020
Cooking Warm orecchiette pasta salad with scallops, zucchini and arrabbiata sauce step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Warm orecchiette pasta salad with scallops, zucchini and arrabbiata sauce you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
For a quick minute meal, try this warm seafood pasta salad served with a spicy arrabbiata sauce.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Warm Orecchiette Pasta Salad With Scallops, Zucchini And Arrabbiata Sauce
- 1/2 jar Barilla Arrabbiata pasta sauce
- 200g sea scallops
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 small orange, juiced
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 300g truss tomatoes, diced in 0.5cm cubes
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 green zucchini, quartered, seed removed and sliced 0.5cm thick
- 10 basil leaves, torn
- Zest from half orange, grated
- 60ml extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Rock salt, for pasta water
The instruction how to make Warm Orecchiette Pasta Salad With Scallops, Zucchini And Arrabbiata Sauce
- Thinly slice the scallops, place in a bowl and add the citrus juices, Extra Virgin Olive oil and oregano. Season with salt and leave to marinate for 10 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, mix the tomatoes with the garlic and set aside.
- In a large pot, bring plenty of water to the boil. Once boiling add rock salt. We recommend 7 grams per litre of water. Drop the Barilla Orecchiette into the water and cook as per instructions on the box.
- Three minutes before draining the pasta, add the zucchini to the boiling water and cook together.
- Drain the pasta one minute before the suggested cooking time and toss it into the bowl with the tomatoes, add half a jar of Barilla Arrabbiata sauce and the fresh basil. Stir for few minutes until the pasta reaches room temperature.
- Add the scallops to the pasta and combine well. Mix until the pasta absorbs all the juices.
- Serve with a drizzle of Extra Virgin Olive Oil and finish with the grated orange zest.
Nutritions of Warm Orecchiette Pasta Salad With Scallops, Zucchini And Arrabbiata Sauce
You may also like :
- Chunky Chicken And Corn Soup With Fried Chorizo
- Tomato And Bean Soup With Beef And Parmesan Meatballs
- Sweet Potato And Carrot Soup With Coriander Oil
- Potatoes With Saffron Aioli
- Homemade Chocolate Cake
- Barbecued Fish With Chickpea Puree And Sicilian Tomato Sauce
- Picture Frame Cake
- Tortilla With Romesco Sauce