Quick Spring Salmon Pasta With Lemon Cream SauceBy Amira Georgy On Jun 02, 2020
Cooking Quick spring salmon pasta with lemon cream sauce step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Quick spring salmon pasta with lemon cream sauce you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Twirl your fork around this delicious salmon pasta dish cooked in a herb and lemoninfused cream sauce.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Quick Spring Salmon Pasta With Lemon Cream Sauce
- 300g dried linguine pasta
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed, cut into 4cm lengths
- 1/2 cup frozen broad beans, thawed, podded
- 100g sugar snap peas, trimmed, halved lengthways
- 100g snow peas, trimmed, halved lengthways
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 4 x 200g boneless salmon fillets without skin
- 40g butter
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 300ml light cream for cooking
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Lemon zest, to serve
The instruction how to make Quick Spring Salmon Pasta With Lemon Cream Sauce
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water following packer instructions until al dente, adding asparagus, broad beans, sugar snaps and snow peas for the last 2 minutes of cooking. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large deep frying pan over medium-high heat. Add salmon. Cook for 4 minutes each side or until cooked as desired. Transfer to a plate. Stand 2 minutes. Coarsely flake.
- Melt butter in same frying pan over medium heat. Add garlic. Cook, stirring, for 30 seconds or until fragrant. Add lemon rind and wine. Simmer, uncovered, for 2 minutes or until wine has reduced by half. Add cream. Bring to a simmer. Add pasta, vegetables and dill. Cook until heated through. Stir in salmon and lemon juice. Serve sprinkled with lemon zest.
Nutritions of Quick Spring Salmon Pasta With Lemon Cream Sauce