Marinated Tomato, Zucchini, Pine Nut And Ricotta PastaBy Chrissy Freer On Jun 01, 2020
Cooking Marinated tomato, zucchini, pine nut and ricotta pasta step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Marinated tomato, zucchini, pine nut and ricotta pasta you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This versatile vegetarian pasta dish is suitable for any dining occasion.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Marinated Tomato, Zucchini, Pine Nut And Ricotta Pasta
- 2 x 250g punnets grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon shredded basil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar, plus extra to drizzle
- 1/4 cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 large zucchini, trimmed, thinly sliced diagonally
- 400g spaghetti
- 1/3 cup (50g) toasted pine nuts
- 1/2 cup basil leaves extra, torn
- 1/2 cup (125g) fresh ricotta, crumbled, to serve
The instruction how to make Marinated Tomato, Zucchini, Pine Nut And Ricotta Pasta
- Place the tomatoes, garlic, shredded basil, balsamic and 2 tablespoons of the oil in a small bowl. Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Set aside for 20 minutes to marinate.
- Meanwhile, place the zucchini in a bowl with remaining oil and season with salt and pepper. Gently toss in the oil to coat. Preheat a char-grill pan on high. Add zucchini and cook for 2 minutes each side or until lightly charred and tender. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of lightly salted boiling water following packet directions until al dente. Drain well.
- Return pasta to the saucepan. Add the tomato mixture, zucchini, pine nuts and remaining basil. Season to taste with salt and pepper and toss to combine. Divide pasta among serving bowls, serve topped with ricotta and a drizzle of balsamic.
Nutritions of Marinated Tomato, Zucchini, Pine Nut And Ricotta Pasta
fatContent: 634.545 calories
saturatedFatContent: 27 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 76 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 17 grams protein
sodiumContent: 13 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : easy, budget friendly, kid friendly, grill, vegetarian, basil, spaghetti, ricotta, pinenuts, zucchini, tomato, pasta, lunch, main, dinner, mains, summer, italian, traditional, comfort food, child-friendly, low sodium, low sugar, Barilla,