Roast Chicken & Tarragon Mayo Pasta SaladBy Dani Venn On May 31, 2020
Cooking Roast chicken & tarragon mayo pasta salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Roast chicken & tarragon mayo pasta salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Impress your friends at the next barbecue with this delicious and simple roast chicken & tarragon mayo pasta salad.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Roast Chicken & Tarragon Mayo Pasta Salad
- 500g fusilli pasta or small spiral pasta
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 cup fresh tarragon leaves, plus extra for garnish
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sea salt flakes
- 2 cups finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/3 cup mixed seeds & nuts (pine nuts, pepitas & sunflower seeds)
- 3 spring onions, finely chopped
- 200g baby spinach leaves, washed and dried
- 1 Coles family roast chicken, meat and skin shredded
The instruction how to make Roast Chicken & Tarragon Mayo Pasta Salad
- Cook pasta in rapidly boiling water according to packet instructions, drain and toss through olive oil so pasta doesnu2019t stick.
- For the tarragon mayonnaise, place tarragon, egg yolk, mustard, salt and vegetable oil in a tall, thin container, use a stick blender, place at the bottom of the container and blend until liquids emulsify. Season with lemon juice.
- Place pasta in serving bowl, add the mayonnaise and toss through to combine. Add the celery, almonds, seeds and nut mix, spinach and chicken meat and skin, mix well. Serve.
Nutritions of Roast Chicken & Tarragon Mayo Pasta Salad
fatContent: 941.899 calories
saturatedFatContent: 62.4 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 9.1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 54.7 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 1.8 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 42.6 grams protein
sodiumContent: 183 milligrams cholesterol