Roasted Tomato And Chilli Pasta With Parsley SaladBy Valli Little On May 31, 2020
Cooking Roasted tomato and chilli pasta with parsley salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Roasted tomato and chilli pasta with parsley salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Roasted capsicum and smoked paprika are aromatic additions to this delicious tomato and chilli pasta dish.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Roasted Tomato And Chilli Pasta With Parsley Salad
- 250g roma tomatoes, halved
- 250g cherry tomatoes or vine-ripened
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 long red chilli
- 100ml extra virgin olive oil
- 2 roasted red capsicums
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika (pimenton)
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 400g spaghetti
- 2 cups fl at-leaf parsley leaves
- 50g shaved parmesan
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
The instruction how to make Roasted Tomato And Chilli Pasta With Parsley Salad
- Preheat the oven to 170u00b0C. Spread the tomatoes, garlic and chilli on a baking tray, drizzle with 1 tablespoon of oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 8 minutes, then remove the cherry tomatoes and reserve for garnish. Roast the remaining tomatoes, garlic and chilli for a further 5 minutes.
- Cool slightly, then peel roma tomatoes and place in a blender with the garlic and chilli (remove seeds if you dont want the sauce to be hot). Blend with the capsicum, paprika, sugar and vinegar, then season. With the motor running, slowly add 2 tablespoons of oil and blend until combined and smooth.
- Cook pasta in a largepan of boiling salted water according to packet instructions, then drain (approx 12 min). Warm through the sauce in the same pan, then return the pasta to the pan and toss to coat well.
- Meanwhile, place the parsley and parmesan in a bowl with the lemon juice and remaining 2 tablespoons of oil. Season with salt and pepper and toss gently to combine.
- Divide the pasta among serving bowls and top with the cherry tomatoes and some of the parsley salad.
Nutritions of Roasted Tomato And Chilli Pasta With Parsley Salad
fatContent: 657.489 calories
saturatedFatContent: 28 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 77 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 6 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 19 grams protein
sodiumContent: 10 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : spring, summer, family friendly, kid friendly, lunch, side, main, dinner, vegetarian, capsicum, olive oil, garlic, salad, pasta, chilli, tomato, roast, mains, easy, simple, everyday, family, kid-friendly, budget, spaghetti, low sodium, low sugar, Barilla,