Pasta With Tuna, Chilli, Lemon And Thai BasilBy Sophia Young On May 29, 2020
Cooking Pasta with tuna, chilli, lemon and Thai basil step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Pasta with tuna, chilli, lemon and Thai basil you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Cook like a MasterChef at home with this flavourpacked tuna pasta infused with chilli, lemon and Thai basil.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Pasta With Tuna, Chilli, Lemon And Thai Basil
- 300g dried ribbon pasta
- 125ml (1/2 cup) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 lemons
- 2 x 350g pieces yellowfin tuna (see note)
- 3 eschalots, finely chopped
- 2 long red chillies, halved lengthwise, seeded, finely chopped
- 1 bunch Thai basil, leaves picked
The instruction how to make Pasta With Tuna, Chilli, Lemon And Thai Basil
- Cook pasta in a saucepan of boiling salted water until al dente. Drain.
- Meanwhile, place oil in a large frying pan. Using a vegetable peeler, thinly peel rind from lemons over the pan. Place pan over low heat and wait for the mixture to sizzle. Cook for a further minute, then remove from the heat. Remove lemon rind from oil and chop finely. Reserve lemon oil.
- Preheat a chargrill pan over high heat. Lightly brush tuna with a little lemon oil. Cook tuna on chargrill for 45 seconds. To give it criss-cross marks, lift tuna, turn 90 degrees and cook for a further 45 seconds. Repeat on the other side for mediumu00e2u20acu201crare. Season tuna with salt and pepper. Cool slightly and slice thinly.
- Heat the remaining lemon oil in a large pan over medium heat and cook eschalots for 5 minutes or until soft.
- Add the lemon rind, pasta, tuna, chillies, basil and the juice of 1 lemon to the pan. Toss gently to combine and warm through. Serve.
Nutritions of Pasta With Tuna, Chilli, Lemon And Thai Basil
fatContent: 738.988 calories
saturatedFatContent: 35 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 50 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 1 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 54 grams protein