Brussels Sprouts, Leek And Silverbeet Pasta BakeBy Claire Brookman On May 28, 2020
Cooking Brussels sprouts, leek and silverbeet pasta bake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Brussels sprouts, leek and silverbeet pasta bake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Win over the crowd with this generous vegetarian side.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Brussels Sprouts, Leek And Silverbeet Pasta Bake
- 500g penne rigate
- 200g brussels sprouts, trimmed, quartered
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 20g butter
- 1 large leek, trimmed, halved, washed, sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1 bunch silverbeet, leaves removed, washed, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup plain flour
- 600ml thickened cream
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 cups grated pizza cheese
The instruction how to make Brussels Sprouts, Leek And Silverbeet Pasta Bake
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C/160u00b0C fan-forced. Grease a 6cm-deep, 24cm x 35cm (base) baking pan. Cook pasta in a saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet directions, adding brussels sprouts for the last 3 minutes, until just tender. Drain. Transfer to a large heatproof bowl.
- Meanwhile, heat oil and butter in a large, deep frying pan over medium heat. Add leek and thyme. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes or until softened (not browned). Add half the silverbeet. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until wilted. Add remaining silverbeet. Cook, stirring occasionally, for a further 4 minutes or until wilted.
- Add pasta and sprouts. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Combine cream and mustard in a large jug. Add cream mixture and 1 cup cheese to pasta mixture. Stir to combine. Spoon into prepared dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden and heated through. Stand for 10 minutes. Serve.
Nutritions of Brussels Sprouts, Leek And Silverbeet Pasta Bake
fatContent: 629.287 calories
saturatedFatContent: 39.4 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 23.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 50.8 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 17.6 grams protein
sodiumContent: 99 milligrams cholesterol