Fresh Spinach Pasta With Mushrooms And Parmesan OilBy Kerrie Sun On May 29, 2020
Cooking Fresh spinach pasta with mushrooms and parmesan oil step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Fresh spinach pasta with mushrooms and parmesan oil you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
You knead to try this delicious homemade spinach pasta. It is fun to make and tastes beautiful.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Fresh Spinach Pasta With Mushrooms And Parmesan Oil
- Olive oil, to grease
- 70g parmesan with rind attached, roughly chopped
- 125ml (1/2 cup) olive oil, extra
- 1 bunch English spinach, trimmed, washed with water clinging to leaves
- 4 (about 100g each) field mushrooms
- 40g butter
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 225g (1 1/2 cups) plain flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, lightly whisked
- Plain flour, to dust
- Parmesan shavings, to serve
The instruction how to make Fresh Spinach Pasta With Mushrooms And Parmesan Oil
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Lightly grease a shallow ovenproof dish with oil.
- Place the parmesan and extra oil in a small saucepan over low heat. Cook, uncovered, for 20 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside for 10-15 minutes to cool slightly. Strain through a fine sieve into a medium bowl. Set aside until required. Discard parmesan pieces.
- Meanwhile, place the spinach in a medium saucepan. Cover with a tight-fitting lid and place over low heat. Cook for 1 minute or until wilted. Refresh under cold running water and use your hands to squeeze out any excess liquid. Finely chop.
- Place the mushrooms, cup-side up, in the ovenproof dish. Combine the butter and garlic in a small bowl and season with salt and pepper. Dot the butter mixture over the mushrooms and season with pepper. Cook in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until tender.
- While the mushrooms are cooking, sift the flour and salt together into a large bowl and make a well in the centre. Add the egg and cooked spinach. Gradually stir the flour into the egg mixture to form a soft dough. Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface and gently knead for 6-7 minutes or until smooth and elastic. Divide the dough into four even portions. Wrap three of the portions in plastic wrap and set aside. Set the rollers of a pasta machine on the thickest setting. Flatten the unwrapped portion of dough into a rectangle. Dust the rollers with flour and roll the dough through. Dust the rollers with flour again and repeat on the same setting. Fold the shorter sides of the dough into the centre to form a smaller rectangle and feed through the floured rollers again. Repeat this process 5-6 times or until the dough is smooth.
- Reduce the thickness setting of the pasta machine rollers by 1 and roll the dough as before. Repeat the rolling process, reducing the thickness setting each time, until the dough is 1.5mm thick. Spread the pasta sheet over a clean tea towel. Repeat with the remaining dough portions. Roll each pasta sheet into a log. Trim and discard the ends. Use a sharp knife to cut the pasta crossways into 1cm-thick slices. Unravel the pasta.
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water for 3-4 minutes or until al dente. Drain.
- Place the mushrooms, cup-side up, on serving plates. Divide the pasta into 4 equal portions and roll to create a swirl. Place the pasta swirls on the mushrooms and drizzle with parmesan oil. Top with the shaved parmesan and season with freshly ground black pepper. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Fresh Spinach Pasta With Mushrooms And Parmesan Oil
fatContent: 674.936 calories
saturatedFatContent: 46 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 14 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 44 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 22 grams protein
sodiumContent: 145 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : pescatarian, dinner, dinner party, starter, entrée, italian, flour, garlic, butter, mushroom, spinach, olive oil, parmesan, pasta, bake, dough, mushrooms, main, traditional, vegetarian, entr, kid friendly,
You may also like :
- Chunky Chicken And Corn Soup With Fried Chorizo
- Tomato And Bean Soup With Beef And Parmesan Meatballs
- Sweet Potato And Carrot Soup With Coriander Oil
- Potatoes With Saffron Aioli
- Homemade Chocolate Cake
- Barbecued Fish With Chickpea Puree And Sicilian Tomato Sauce
- Picture Frame Cake
- Tortilla With Romesco Sauce