One-pan Creamy Chicken & Pesto PastaBy Kerrie Ray On May 28, 2020
Cooking One-pan creamy chicken & pesto pasta step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for One-pan creamy chicken & pesto pasta you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
It should be illegal for creamy, delicious dinners to be this quick and easy. This chicken and pesto pasta (with a risotto flare) will become a weeknight favourite.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of One-pan Creamy Chicken & Pesto Pasta
- 305g (1 1/2 cups) risoni pasta
- 200g green beans, trimmed, halved
- 300ml pouring cream
- 360g barbecued chicken or poached chicken, shredded
- 150g tub store-bought basil pesto dip
The instruction how to make One-pan Creamy Chicken & Pesto Pasta
- Cook the risoni in a large saucepan of salted boiling water, following packet directions, until al dente, adding the beans for the last 2 minutes of cooking time. Drain and return to the pan.
- Add the cream and chicken to the risoni mixture and cook, stirring, over low heat for 2-3 minutes or until the mixture is warmed through. Season well
- Divide among serving bowls and dollop with pesto.
Nutritions of One-pan Creamy Chicken & Pesto Pasta
fatContent: 780.813 calories
saturatedFatContent: 42 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 25 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 62 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 37 grams protein