Farfalle Pasta Salad With Bocconcini And Sundried Tomato PestoBy On May 27, 2020
Cooking Farfalle pasta salad with bocconcini and sundried tomato pesto step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Farfalle pasta salad with bocconcini and sundried tomato pesto you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
With bocconcini and toasted pine nuts, this creamy sundried tomato pesto pasta salad is sure to be a family favourite.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Farfalle Pasta Salad With Bocconcini And Sundried Tomato Pesto
- 350g Barilla Farfalle pasta
- 200g bocconcini
- 200g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 35g toasted pine nuts
- 2 sprigs of fresh basil
- 1 jar Barilla Sundried Tomato Pesto
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Rock salt, for pasta water
The instruction how to make Farfalle Pasta Salad With Bocconcini And Sundried Tomato Pesto
- Bring a large pot of plenty of water to the boil. Once boiling, add rock salt. We recommend 7 grams per litre of water.
- Drop the Barilla Farfalle in the water and stir. Cook as per the instructions on the box. Drain the pasta, drizzle with a little olive oil and leave to cool slightly.
- Prepare the dressing by combining the Sundried Tomato Pesto with lemon and pepper. Stir through the pasta, ensuring it is evenly coated.
- Drain the bocconcini and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Mix the bocconcini, cherry tomatoes and spring onions with the pasta and place on a large plate.
- Garnish with basil leaves and pine nuts.
Nutritions of Farfalle Pasta Salad With Bocconcini And Sundried Tomato Pesto