Zucchini Angel Hair Pasta With Barbecued SalmonBy Leanne Kitchen On May 27, 2020
Cooking Zucchini angel hair pasta with barbecued salmon step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Zucchini angel hair pasta with barbecued salmon you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Dress skinny pasta with zucchini and zesty lemon, then top with charred salmon.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Zucchini Angel Hair Pasta With Barbecued Salmon
- 200g dried angel hair pasta
- 80ml (1/3 cup) olive oil
- 5 (about 1kg) zucchini, coarsely grated
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 1/2 tablespoons currants
- 2 1/2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 3 drained anchovy fillets, finely chopped
- 4 skin-on salmon fillets
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, extra
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 lemon, juiced
The instruction how to make Zucchini Angel Hair Pasta With Barbecued Salmon
- Cook the pasta in a saucepan of salted boiling water until al dente. Refresh under cold water. Drain. Transfer to a bowl. Add 2 teaspoons of the oil. Toss to combine.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Stir in the zucchini, garlic, currants, pine nuts and anchovy for 5-6 minutes or until the zucchini is just tender.
- Preheat a barbecue grill or chargrill on medium-high. Brush salmon with extra oil. Season. Cook, skin-side down, for 5 minutes. Turn and cook for 3 minutes or until cooked.
- Add the zucchini mixture, basil and lemon juice to the pasta mixture. Toss to combine. Serve with salmon.
Nutritions of Zucchini Angel Hair Pasta With Barbecued Salmon
fatContent: 799.216 calories
saturatedFatContent: 46 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 47 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 10 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 48 grams protein
sodiumContent: 105 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : summer, lunch, dinner, main, pescatarian, healthy, lemon, anchovies, pinenuts, currants, zucchini, olive oil, fish, salmon, pasta, grill, barbecue, quick, recipe for salmon, mains, easy, kid-friendly, seafood, low carb, low sodium, lower gi,
You may also like :
- Chunky Chicken And Corn Soup With Fried Chorizo
- Tomato And Bean Soup With Beef And Parmesan Meatballs
- Sweet Potato And Carrot Soup With Coriander Oil
- Potatoes With Saffron Aioli
- Homemade Chocolate Cake
- Barbecued Fish With Chickpea Puree And Sicilian Tomato Sauce
- Picture Frame Cake
- Tortilla With Romesco Sauce