Chicken And Chorizo PastaBy Member recipe On May 09, 2020
Cooking Chicken and chorizo pasta step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chicken and chorizo pasta you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
*Disclaimer: This recipe is a member recipe. It has not been tested by the taste.com.au team.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chicken And Chorizo Pasta
- 40ml olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 red chillies, deseeded (optional)
- 5 large spring onions, sliced
- 2 chicken breast fillets, cut into strips
- 1 chorizo sausage, cut into cubes
- 1 can crushed tomatoes
- 200g mushrooms, sliced
- 500g penne rigate, cooked as per packet instructions
- 1 packet fresh basil, roughly shredded
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese
The instruction how to make Chicken And Chorizo Pasta
- Heat oil in a large heavy-based fry pan and add the garlic and chillies and stir fry for about a minute, then add the spring onions.
- Add chicken and cook through completely, then add the chorizo and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Add tin of tomatoes and mushrooms and cook for about 5 minutes or until mushrooms start to soften. Add cooked pasta to fry pan and stir through the sauce, and add basil.
- Serve with freshly grated Parmesan over top of pasta.
Nutritions of Chicken And Chorizo Pasta