Broccoli, Chilli And Anchovy PastaBy Claire Brookman On Jan 13, 2020
Cooking Broccoli, chilli and anchovy pasta step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Broccoli, chilli and anchovy pasta you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Spice up your pasta with a tasty broccoli, chilli and anchovy sauce.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Broccoli, Chilli And Anchovy Pasta
- 375g spiral pasta
- 400g broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 5 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 anchovy fillets, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried chilli flakes (optional)
- Grated parmesan, to serve
The instruction how to make Broccoli, Chilli And Anchovy Pasta
- Cook pasta in a saucepan of boiling salted water, following packet directions until tender. Add broccoli for last 4 mintues of cooking. Drain, reserving 1/4 cup liquid.
- Heat oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over medium-low heat. Add garlic, anchovies and chilli. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until fragrant. Add pasta and reserved cooking liquid. Season with salt and pepper. Cook, tossing, for 1 to 2 minutes or until combined and heated through. Serve sprinkled with parmesan.
Nutritions of Broccoli, Chilli And Anchovy Pasta
fatContent: 538.706 calories
saturatedFatContent: 21 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 67 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 16 grams protein
sodiumContent: 3 milligrams cholesterol